A hammered gold lamp becomes a beautiful backdrop to this stylish side table. Metallic accents are a great way to add a glamorous touch. We love how the glow from the candles reflect off the lamp to bounce light around, making a truly eye-catching vignette.
following back everyone! message me if i missed you
favorite Sean Kelly's designs from Project Runway
"I’ve shown you some moments on the runway which you’ve never seen before and I have plenty more of them stash away. Once the limit is off, the competition is taken away, I’m gonna be able to give you something impressive.”
- 1. Post a picture of u?
- 2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
- 3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
- 4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
- 5. Can you commit to one person?
- 6. How do you look right now?
- 7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
- 8. How often do you listen to music?
- 9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
- 10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2015?
- 11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
- 12. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
- 13. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 14. Can you drive a stick shift?
- 15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
- 16. Are you going out of town soon?
- 17. When was the last time you cried?
- 18. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
- 19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
- 20. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
- 21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
- 22. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
- 23. Are you nice to everyone?
- 24. What are you sitting on right now?
- 25. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
- 26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
- 27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
- 28. Do you get a lot of colds?
- 29. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
- 30. Does anyone hate you?
- 31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
- 32. Do you like watching scary movies?
- 33. Are you a jealous person?
- 34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
- 35. Did you have a dream last night?
- 36. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
- 37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
- 38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
- 39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
- 40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
- 41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
- 42. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
- 43. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
- 44. What’s the best part about school?
- 45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
- 46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
- 47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
- 48. Were you single over the last summer?
- 49. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
- 50. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
- SEND ME NUMBERS AND I WILL ANSWER.
You are the stolen library book
with bent corners
and notes scribbled on
others may have loved you
enough to mark your skin
but never thought twice
about moving on
I will love you
even if your spine is broken.
6 ounces ricotta cheese
6 ounces finely shredded Italian cheese blend (I used provolone, mozzarella and Parmesan)
3/4 cup pizza or marinara sauce
pepperoni slices to cover the top
Preheat oven to 350°.
Spread ricotta cheese in an even layer in a baking dish with high sides (for deep dish version it should be no more than 6-inches across approximately).
Pour pizza sauce over ricotta cheese and spread evenly. Layer shredded cheese over pizza sauce. Layer the top with the pepperoni slices. Bake for 30-35 minutes until cheese is browned and bubbly.Piadina (Italian Flat Bread)2 teaspoons instant yeast
3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons fine sea salt
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/4 cup waterIn the bowl of a stand mixer with paddle attachment, stir together the flour, yeast and salt.In a small bowl, whisk together the water and baking soda, then add the olive oil. With the mixer on low, add the liquid to the flour mixture and stir to combine to make a firm moist dough.Switch to the dough hook on your mixer, or on a lightly floured surface knead the dough until smooth, shiny and elastic (about 10 minutes by hand, or 5 minutes by dough hook on medium-low speed).Put the dough in a clean bowl and cover with a dish towel to let rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour. Punch down or flatten the dough in the bowl and let it rest for 10 minutes. While the dough is resting, start a cast iron skillet or griddle heating over medium-low heat for about 10 minutes until very hot, let it heat up slowly to avoid hot spots that will burn your flat bread.Place the dough on a lightly floured work surface and divide it into 10 equal pieces. Roll each piece until about 5-6 inches across and roughly 1/2 inch thick. If the dough is still too stiff to roll, or pulls back, let it rest a couple of minutes before rolling.Place one of the dough rounds in the hot pan and prick the dough in several places with a fork to prevent air bubbles. Cook the dough until golden brown on both sides, flipping several times while cooking. It will take about 4-5 minutes per round. Repeat with the remaining pieces until they are all cooked. You can keep the cooked rounds in a clean towel on a plate in a 200 degree oven to keep warm, stacking them on top of each other. This will help them stay soft as well. Serve warm or at room temperature.Makes 10 round flat breads.